- The video for Thriller redone in Lego: there is not a second here that is not awesome. Must have been such hard work...
- A review of the Michael Jackson Exhibition in London: complete with a lot of great photos.
- A creepy VH1 re-enactment of his death: all given a vaguely Roswell feel... at least that's how it seemed to me.
- Discussion about media bias against Jackson: I'm a bit sceptical, but it's an interesting read.
- An appreciation of "Morphine": I love this song, and I love the site. Of course, I have a similar site myself, which I'm now shamelessly plugging.
- A nice discussion of Michael and magic: written by a singer and a fan.
- Old men dancing to Michael Jackson: silly, and ultimately tiresome, but a bit of a giggle.
- Very silly 'Billie Jean' shoes: that purport to recreate the light-up tiles from the video.
- Some of his home movies: I find these very bittersweet to watch. He was definitely a special person.
- Michael Jackson 'helping' in Haiti: a nice story, though the new 'We are the World' is a bit more prominent...
- The Vatican praises 'Thriller': the most bizarre story I've heard in a while, as the Vatican turns record reviewer.
- Michael Jackson was a Catholic priest: unless this is the most bizarre. Though it's a joke.
- A very nice optical-illusion portrait: you kind of need to look at it it from a distance.
- Michael Jackson and Ronald Reagan: brief, but interesting.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Well, I took about two months off from this blog... which might not have been the smartest idea, I concede. However, while I've been gone, it's certainly good to know that other people have been writing great stuff about Michael Jackson. A few links:
Posted by Bungle Jerry at 12:00 PM